Monday, July 2, 2012

Back to Work

Just as Lucy and I were starting to figure this whole thing out, I have to go back to work.

We were on a routine. She ate, she burped, she pooped, she ate again, she burped some more, she pooped. Repeat (at least 4 or 5 more times with a few catnaps mixed in).

Our health insurance is through my job. I'm not going to go all political on you and write about Obama-care. However, we need health insurance. We can't afford private insurance. I want to be able to provide Lucy with nice things. Therefore, I am back at work. 

Luckily, for the first month, we have found the most loving (and affordable) childcare. Grandparents. Lucy's Nuna and Nana are going to come to Terre Haute and watch Lucy while Kyle and I go to our big-kid-jobs. Talk about an easy transition for me. It's really not too hard to leave, when you know that you're leaving her with the best care possible. We are so fortunate! Thanks Moms!

Well, here is a photo of what I left this morning...
Lucy looks ready for her visit from Nana and Papa Ring... Kyle looks ready to sleep a few more hours :)

Oh and by the way, here's how we spent our Saturday =>
 Hanging out with our fun, energetic, and well behaved niece and nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment