Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lullabies for Lucy

Everyone sings a different Lullaby. 

Kyle sings Lucy the "Go Cubs Go" song or "Three Little Birds"

I seem to sing her my own version of "Hush Little Baby" or "Life is Beautiful"

Nana sings her a song that I don't know what it's called. All I know is that it goes "I love you all the T-I-M-E time". When Kyle was little she sang "You are my Sunshine".


Franny makes up tons of lullabies for Lucy. Some include her own lyrics and some have humming parts built in. I think one of her favorites to sing is "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"

Lucy loves music and loves when people sing to her. Unfortunately for her, neither of her parents were blessed with ANY musical ability. But we sing to her anyway, and she seems to enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that Lucy loves music. Though I sing out of tune, I love to sing to little Lucy!! Here are the words to the song my mother sang to me:

    If you'll be M-I-N-E mine, I'll be T-H-I-N-E thine, And I'll L-O-V-E love you all the T-I-M-E time.

    You are the B-E-S-T best of all the R-E-S-T rest, And I'll L-O-V-E love you all the T-I-M-E time.
    Rack um up, stack um up, any old time!

    Sing it to Lucy and I bet she'll smile.

    ReplyDelete