Friday, July 20, 2012

Moving Forward...


Yesterday I posted a Wordless Wednesday from my phone. Not sure where it went though….

Well I’ve made the decision to move forward in my career. I’m taking a position at the plant I used to work at (I guess by “move forward in my career” I really mean “move backwards”??).

I gave my notice yesterday and was kind of hoping my current employer would’ve told me to just pack up my stuff and go. But that didn’t happen. Instead they offered me more money. I turned them down. So it looks like I will be working one job through Tuesday July 31st and starting a new job on Wednesday August 1st. The last time I switched jobs I at least had a weekend in between :)

We plan to move to Plainfield. We picked out an apartment and move in on the 11th. We’ve listed our house on the market... www.terrehautehomes.com/searchlistings.html (we're MLS 67177). Hopefully it will sell fairly quick since we wrote an offer on a house up by Kyle’s parents in Carmel. Though we wouldn’t be moving into that house immediately. (I think it’s just in my blood to have multiple homes). This is all just happening so quick. I’m trying not to stress out. So I’ve taken over the moving to the new apartment tasks and Kyle’s been responsible for selling our current home and buying our future home.

Lucy's been hanging out with Nuna this week. She's able to sit up when we hold her hands. This little girl is growing up too fast!

1 comment: