Monday, July 23, 2012

Lucy's First Trip to the Zoo

Yesterday, my mom and I took Lucy, Franny and Yosh to the Zoo.
Lucy all buckled up
Kyle met us there in the afternoon. It was a good, yet tiring trip... At one point my mom said "this is similar to what it'd be like to have 3 kids". It definitely made the idea of just one more appealing :)
First zoo trip
We saw the lions, elephants and zebras. The kids seemed to have a good time, though Lucy slept through most of it.
Nuna and her two very good listeners. (Seriously, these kids are SO well behaved!)

The funniest part of the trip was at breakfast before we left. 

Scene: Franny and Yoshi sitting at the table eating their cereal. I'm packing up Lucy's milk for our trip.

Franny: Auntie Chel, What does momma milk (breast milk) taste like?
Me: I don't know Franny, you've had it more recently than I have.
Franny: I know, I just don't remember.

Franny: Yoshi, do you remember what momma milk tastes like?
Yosh: Uh huh
Franny: Does it taste good?
Yosh: Uh huh
Franny: What does it taste like?
Yosh: JELLY BEANS!!

So there you have it folks. Breast milk tastes like Jelly Beans. I just hope that it's not like those icky black licorice jelly beans!

2 comments:

  1. I love your breakfast conversation!! Looks like everyone had a good time at the Zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy is wearing QUITE the becoming outfit. Very appropriate for zoo-going. :)

    And you said you didn't want more clothes...

    ReplyDelete