Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Zero Proof Beer Belly...

At 11 weeks and 6 days I officially started to feel my jeans digging into my stomach. Today, at 12 weeks and 1 day, I feel like I have a mini-beer belly. (Don't worry mom, no alcohol was consumed to create the beer belly). I swear this little pouch just showed up over night.

Kyle and I decided to dedicate today to searching for a larger vehicle. Before we set out on our adventure, I asked Kyle if I could just wear sweat pants. Like any good husband carefully responding to an overly sensitive pregnant wife, he said "of course". I have a feeling had he answered with anything else, we wouldn't have made it to the car dealerships...

The car searching adventure went well, sweatpants and all. We really like the Nissan Xterra, but I'm really not sure I'll ever be ready to part with the TT...


An update for those non-pregnancy experts:
At 12 weeks, the little Ringlet is the size of a plum... A lot of growing to be done in the next 6 months!
Plum from the bump.com. I guess it's normal for pregnant women to compare their fetuses to fruits and vegetables...

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, If you need some more sweatpants, I have some ugly pairs in my closet you can have. Exciting news about the belly and the car searching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're giving away the yellow one, I know someone (me, in case you're confused) who would love to take it off your hands. You responsible parents, you.

    ReplyDelete