Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I like our morning routine...

6:30AM: Kyle's alarm goes off.
7:00AM: Kyle actually gets out of bed and turns on the lights.
7:15AM: I wake up and feed the dogs
7:30AM: My alarm goes off
7:30AM: I start boiling hot water to make Kyle tea, and slice fruit for fruit and vanilla yogurt parfaits.
I usually find something else to go with the parfaits; today I paired it with a toasted cherry-vanilla bagel with butter.
7:45AM: I get all of our vitamins ready and pour a glass of chocolate milk. If needed, I finish filling and start the dishwasher. I usually remember to let the dogs out.
7:50AM: I hurry to go brush my teeth and get ready.
7:55AM: Lock up the dogs and we're out the door.

I like our morning routine. It's simple, and always on schedule. I wonder how bringing a baby into our family will affect our routine. Maybe it will only throw us off by an extra 5-10 minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment