Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Little Ringlet's 10 week 3 day Photo Session

I met Dr. Nour and his midwife (Franny) yesterday. I really liked both of them. The ultrasound tech was really nice and funny. Kyle thinks it's a good sign that the midwife's name is Franny (we've never met a Franny that we didn't like). Even though, I adore my Indianapolis doctor (Dr. Priddy), I'm starting to think everything's going to be alright in Terre Haute...

The little guy/girl measured right on track with a Crown Rump Length (Crown=head, Rump=butt) of 3.46 cm. It's little heart beat measured at 174 bpm. I checked my ruler, and 3 1/2 cm is not very big!



I don't have to go to the doctor again for another month! It's been a long time since I've had such a long break from the doctor. Good thing I have a dentist appointment in between now and then to keep me occupied. The midwife said that I can go on LIGHT jogs and bike rides. She also released me to take yoga or any low impact class that doesn't raise my heart rate. I like her already! Unfortunately, I couldn't get her to tell me that a glass or two of wine was good for the baby...

3 comments:

  1. These photos are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine is good for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your doctor's facebook page... Looks good!

    ReplyDelete