Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wahoo! YoYo's Two!

A few weeks back we celebrated YoYo's 2nd birthday. Here's a rundown on the events...
(Sorry about the sideway pictures... I'll have to figure out how to fix that!)


Kyle and YoYo played with the dogs... I am AMAZED at how good Reggie does with the kids. YoYo would throw him a ball and Reggie would be so happy and bring it back. He'd walk with Franny over to the playset and sit at the bottom of the stairs until she came back down. Overall, I think he's going to make a great family dog!
YoYo had fun with his superhero cape and mask from Aunt Dee and Uncle Bob. My dad's Uncle Bob and Aunt Dee had driven all the way from Arizona and were traveling around the Midwest visiting family and friends. They are two of the nicest people on the planet. It was great getting to see them.

Franny said that she loves her brother... I think that my favorite part of the night was after YoYo had opened one present; my mom handed him another gift, and he gave it to Franny and said "Your Turn". Wow. Talk about sharing!


YoYo loves his new Thomas Big-wheel.... (I have a video of him saying "Thank you Auntie Kiss, but I'll have to figure out how to upload that too). I love having a sister so that we can go in on gifts for birthdays, weddings, father's day, etc. It let's us get something so much cooler than I otherwise would have.


The birthday boy blew out his candles and then went straight for the frosting...




Overall, one great second birthday!

2 comments:

  1. thats a pretty awesome picture of him on his bike with the cape on. TOTALLY looks like a super hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute!! He and Franny are growing up so quickly.

    ReplyDelete