Wednesday, May 16, 2012

She's Official

The Social Security Administration sent Lucy her social security card.

She's officially Lucy Todd Ring.

Her cord stump fell off today. This means we get to start with the cloth diapering. (Insert a super excited momma face here).

We made our first trip to the store yesterday. We bought wipes.

Today we went to bring daddy lunch at work. This is how it went:

I loaded Lucy in her car seat. As I click in the buckle, I hear a squirt. So I take her in the house to change her diaper (I probably should've just brought her to daddy with a dirty diaper). I undo the velcro, and take her inside.  Phew, it's an easy one.. So I remove the diaper and reach for a wipe, and gushy squirt. Yep, poop all over her outfit.. So I take off her outfit and go run it into the bathroom sink. In this 5 seconds (max) time, she managed to pee (and poop... again) all over the changing pad... Eventually, we worked together, got it all cleaned up, and headed off to bring dad his lunch. It's these little things that are making me enjoy motherhood. No seriously, I couldn't stop laughing throughout this little experience.



1 comment:

  1. She is soooo adorable, Michelle!!!!! I am so happy for both you & Kyle!

    ReplyDelete