Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baby Locks...

"Woah, look at all that hair!"

How many times have we heard that? Too many to count.

As we expected, Lucy was born with a full head of hair. It's over an inch long in the back, and if it keeps growing, it may become a baby-mullet.

Last week Susan and I discovered these curls that show up after a bath:


At less than 3 weeks old, she's already had her share of bad hair moments. And I'll admit, I'm to blame. I've never known how to french braid. I've had the same hair style just about my entire life. My famous go-to is the simple ponytail. I would fail as a hair stylist. Poor little Lucy. I have a feeling that these are just the start of an entire album of bad hair days (at least until your old enough to style it yourself).


1 comment:

  1. Angie Kelly PheiferMay 26, 2012 at 12:33 PM

    So cute! What a beautiful little baby. I love seeing the curls and the precious smile.

    ReplyDelete