Monday, April 30, 2012

A May Baby...

No symptoms or signs at all this weekend. Not even a quick false contraction to get my hopes up. It doesn't feel like she's dropping any; if anything I think that she's crawling even further up back inside. It looks like little Lucy is going to be a May baby. (Just as long as she's not a June-baby, I think I'll be alright). 

I have a doctors appointment this Thursday,  my 40 week checkup. I've decided that baby or no baby, that Thursday's going to be my last day of work until I go back in July. Happy last 4 days of work to me. I haven't had more than a week off of work since our wedding/honeymoon. And a month of not working? That dates back to 2004. Looking forward to some "time off".

2 comments:

  1. May is a great month :)

    You definitely deserve a break...glad you're taking time off! We can't wait to hear what happens in the next days/weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kels... Hopefully it'll be days and not weeks :)

    ReplyDelete