Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Little Pumpkin... 38 weeks

Little Lucy is approximately the size of a pumpkin.
I haven't had any symptoms or signs of labor. If it wasn't for this ridiculously large stomach, I would forget that I was pregnant. I had a doctor's appointment this morning. Nothing exciting other than a whole lot of waiting to see the doctor. My blood pressure was up to 95/70 (which is still low for the average person) and Lucy's heart beat "sounded good". Which means that we'll just continue to wait until she's ready to come. I go back again next week to check her status.

She's still very active and I'm starting to learn how to ignore her hiccups. I used to love baby hiccups, now they just drive me nuts!

I realized that I might be a mother this mother's day. Kyle made the comparison to going on a first date a few days before Valentine's Day. 

Not much else going on in the Ring house.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps, but I would think a nice gift would still be in order. (Kyle, just remember that Father's Day comes along shortly after Mother's Day)

    ReplyDelete