Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

On Saturday we went to Carmel to spend time with Kyle's family and to check out his parents new house. They were able to work with the builders and have it built exactly the way they wanted. I love the smell and feel of a new house... It's even nicer than the smell of a new car :)

On Sunday morning, Kyle and I got up early and made an asparagus, Canadian bacon and gouda quiche. We brought it over to my parents and spent Easter with my family. The Easter Bunny had left eggs in the backyard for Yoshi and Franny.

They enjoyed opening the eggs to see all the stuff inside. Franny liked the balloons and lizards, but Yoshi's favorite was definitely the "chalk-kal-lit"

After that we dyed Easter eggs and played games. I can't wait until Lucy's here next Easter and can join in on the fun!
I'll leave you with my 36 weeks and 3 days photos,




Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment