Monday, April 2, 2012

All the Marbles...

I should be blogging about Lucy's size at 35 weeks (which is about the size of a butternut squash). Instead I'm going to blog about something even more exciting... the NCAA tournament. If Kentucky pulls off a win tonight, you're looking at the 2012 Bielick-Ring March Madness Champion. However, if somehow Bill Self-ish beats the wildcats, Susan (Kyle's mom) will be the first repeat winner (which would be fitting, since she was also the inaugural champ in 2009). 

Kyle and I enjoy our family pool. Everyone fills out one bracket, and the winner gets their name on the perpetual plaque, which is proudly displayed in our house. Unfortunately, neither Kyle nor I have our names up there... yet. There's no money involved, yet the stakes are higher than any other bracket that we fill out. My mom even fills out a bracket. This year she chose Lehigh over Duke, and had Marquette and Wisconsin not lost as early as they did, she'd still be in the running.

Hopefully this is my year. I like my chances. Go Kentucky! (Hopefully SR does not ever read this)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Michelle. I was a close second, but glad to see the Bielick name is going to be on the plaque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win Michelle! Now what will you put on the plaque...Bielick or Ring? Or maybe hyphenated?

    P.S. Jason and I were just talking about butternut squash cause I bought butternut squash soup today...crazy! Haha. She's getting big :)

    ReplyDelete