Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Another Wonderful Baby Shower

Lucy is going to be one lucky baby. She's going to born into a plethora of wonderful aunties, great-aunties, grandmas and more! 

My sister in law planned a shower for Saturday. It was a nice brunch with some of my favorite people. She had everyone write down a favorite memory that they had with their mom and put all the memories in a flip-photo book. I got chills while reading through them! I can't wait for Lucy and I to create such sentimental memories of our own! 

The shower was at Creation Cafe and overlooked the canal in downtown Indianapolis. Here are some pictures from the shower:

 


  
We received such nice gifts. I think we're all ready for Lucy. Her once-empty nursery feels full of everything she's going to need. I can't wait to dress her in the wardrobe of clothes from my ever so fashionable friend Hannah :) 

Thank you to everyone who came into town for the shower! And thanks Kels for all the planning! Mwah!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see the photos - thanks. Shoot...I didn't take a photo of the four of us downstairs at breakfast (Jason, Warren & Denny)

    ReplyDelete