Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

We had an awesome 4-day weekend. I'm starting to get use to the bump. However, sleeping has been painful. I thought that the sleepless nights were suppose to start AFTER the baby arrived.

22 week Bump photo
We spent time playing games and celebrating Christmas with my family this weekend. Kyle's parents came over and played an eight player version of "Oh-heck". The CD exchange was a success. All different new CDs. Some excellent mixes, The Elf soundtrack, symphony music, a few full albums, and even native American flute music. 


Kyle typically plays his boardgames with one or two small children on his lap

Sister-in-law Theresa and sister Christine
On Sunday my mom, sister and I drove up to Chicago (what a great chance to listen to all our new music) We had dinner/drinks with my cousins, Aunt Sandy, and Uncle Kevin. It is always so nice to see these guys. I really should be making the trip more than just 2 or 3 times a year!


Yesterday (Monday), my dad and Kyle started the hardwood floor installation in Ringlet's nursery. The job has been going fairly smooth. The new flooring nailer gun works wonderful, and is saving us a lot of time. We only have 6 or so rows installed, but I'm hoping the rest of the room goes just as smoothly.

This is what happens when you give a  4 year old your iPhone:


No comments:

Post a Comment