Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kicking it into Week 23

Little Ringlet is now 23 weeks. According to my calculations, that equates to negative 17 weeks in human years (-16 weeks, if I predicted the due date correctly).

Though I'm not a fan of the tummy touching, last night Kyle got to feel her kick, and then again this morning. Now that this is becoming more "real" to him, he started talking to my stomach as if she can hear and understand him. Am I the only one that finds this weird? My two year old nephew doesn't understand me half of the time, how am I to expect that a negative 17 week baby can understand?

Since thebump.com suspended our fruit/veggie comparisons until 25 weeks, I've found new sources (who knows the size of a papaya anyway). One site said she's was the length of a Harry Potter book, another website said she's the length of an ear of corn. I'm going with one inch shy of a foot :)
 
11 inches and finally a whole pound in weight.

This weekend is Kyle's 30th birthday. We're planning to go out to dinner with his parents and meeting Hannah and Whitney out for a celebratory drink. I will be the one drinking diet coke and seltzer...

1 comment:

  1. Making lots of mental notes to not accidentally touch your stomach. Please don't roundhouse kick me if I forget after the celebratory drink.

    ReplyDelete