Monday, January 16, 2012

So this is Thirty

I'm officially out of my twenties. When I look back at where I thought I'd be at thirty, this isn't exactly what I predicted, but it's pretty darn close. Great family. Wonderful husband. Nice house. Stable career. And a little baby on the way... Not too bad for 30. This weekend, Kyle and I celebrated with plenty of Kyle and Michelle time.
It was a cell phone and computer-free weekend (Sorry if I missed your call). From morning tea and crosswords to a little bit of NFL playoffs, to an amazing dinner at J.Fords. We had pork belly for the first time. No wonder why they always cook pork belly on top chef, it's delicious! Kyle had made reservations and when I opened my menu it said "Happy Birthday Michelle!" at the top. We followed up dinner with some friendly Mario-Sonic wii.

We worked on Ringlets nursery this weekend. It went from this:
To this:
Here are a few more pictures of our progress:
On Sunday night we went to the Indiana State game with some of Kyle's friends. A great weekend. I'm looking forward to the next 30 years!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE FLOORS! They look amazing!! (although i think theyre going to make mom a little jealous)

    ReplyDelete