Wednesday, January 25, 2012

100 days left…

100 days until the estimated arrival of Ringlet. What? Did I calculate this out of frustration at work, because I'm looking forward to a few weeks away from this awful place?  Psh... Ok, well, maybe, but I promise that I'm even more excited to be a mother for the rest of my life than just a few weeks of sanity. And yes, going through delivery and caring for a newborn baby will be less chaotic and less hostile than my current work place.

We're coming up on week 26. This marks the start of  the third trimester. Little Ringlet is kind of a night owl and likes to jump and kick at all hours of the night. Besides a growing belly, we haven't been getting any of the other symptoms other pregnant women are experiencing. No sickness or cravings, aches or pains. Hopefully she stays this well behaved and easy for the next 18 years :)

2 comments:

  1. So sorry that your workplace is not a friendly, happy place. You and Ringlet deserve better. Sounds like she is an active little girl....a kicker just like her Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a good job so far trying to stay positive with work. I know it's frustrating. Try to enjoy the next three months. It's going to go quickly and once she's here, there may be a little chaos involved.

    ReplyDelete