Thursday, December 29, 2011

22 Weeks

I started feeling Ringlet move about two or three weeks ago. This week, it's been non-stop movement! Kyle can't feel her yet, but I also limit his belly touching :)

Ringlet is now the length of a papaya. I don't know, are those big? The bump's website will leave her at the papaya stage for a month; so no new fruits/veggies until week 25.
 
I go in for a Glucose Tolerance Test on January 10th. I've done a little research and not only am I at low risk, but only 3-5% of pregnant women are diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I'm not yet a believer that poking me with a needle is really necessary.

This weekend we'll be celebrating Christmas with my family. My aunt is flying in from Phoenix. Christine will be flying in tonight. The rest of the family will be driving down on Friday or Saturday. A second Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment