Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bump...

Me: "I feel like I'm getting really fat"
My husband: "No honey, you're just getting more pregnant" 

Random guy at work who looks like he's 9 months pregnant with twins: "Wow, I can sure tell you're pregnant. Your face is getting really chubby".

Purchasing agent at work: "One of the maintenance guys was noticing all the weight that you've been putting on. I had to explain to him that you had a bun in the oven."

The Baby Corner weight gain tracker: "You are 6 pounds over the high end of of your target weight range"

I've come to accept that weight gain is part of pregnancy. I am gaining more than some women and less than others. However, I've noticed that men should probably just avoid voicing their "pregnancy weight"observations...

3 comments:

  1. LOL...those men should definitely keep their opinion to themselves! I agree with Kyle you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    And you look absolutely adorable. Stupid men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You work in a male dominated field, kiddo. They just aren't use to seeing preggers women. Imagine the terrible things they would say to their wife when she's pregnant if they'll say that to you! You look great... a little confused... but great.

    ReplyDelete