Friday, December 2, 2011

18 Weeks

I'm pretty sure that's a sweet potato. Little Ringlet now measures over 5 1/2 inches! Our next doctor appointment is two weeks. Hopefully we'll have some updated photos to share from the ultrasound. In just two weeks I'll also be halfway through pregnancy. 

As I mentioned previously, Kyle has taken on the task of creating a nursery out of what used to be our office. He now only has 154 days left to empty the room, tear up the carpet, paint the ceiling and trim, paint the walls (5 different colors), paint and hang chair rail, hang new blinds and install hardwood floors. 

Here are pictures of his progress so far:
Old Wall and Trim Colors
New Colors

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the room makeover! The paint colors look great. I was really confused in one of the other posts when you said there were going to be 5 paint colors...looks like you knew what you were talking about! Haha. I can't believe you're coming up on 1/2 way through the pregnancy. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kels! Kyle and his little apprentice (Reggie) have been hard at work!

    ReplyDelete