Monday, December 12, 2011

19 Weeks Pregnant

We are now 19 weeks pregnant. In fruit and vegetable terms, that means Ringlet is now the length of a mango. I haven’t taken any pictures of my pregnancy belly yet. Hannah, I promise to post one soon! 

My new pet peeve is belly touching. It’s not a huge deal, but just really awkward.  The less I know someone, the creepier. I guess I would never go up to someone and start rubbing their belly. And I promise you (random person that I just met) even if you rub it longer, a magic genie will not appear. I guess every pregnant woman is different, but as for me, hands off the bump :)

Kyle’s friend, Bryan Brownewell, was visiting this weekend. Anything that they could bet on or make into a competition, they did. While they were concentrating on boardgames, Frisbee, and football, my dad and I installed a dimmer switch and new outlets in Ringlet’s nursery. One more coat of lilac, and the painting will be completed. Up next, hanging blinds and hardwood floors.

On Sunday, I went to Theresa’s Christmas party in Bloomington. She had a great turnout, and got me in the holiday spirit. I even got to see these guys this weekend:


Signing out,
Michelle (and Reggie)

1 comment: