Friday, November 18, 2011

16 weeks for Ringlet

Today Ringlet is 16 weeks. Did anyone guess it'd be the size of a yummy avocado?? (Oh, and I will challenge that an avocado is a vegetable, not a fruit. Similar to tomatoes, you find avocados in vegetable salads, not fruit salads).
16 weeks. That means another 24 weeks to go. Kyle has volunteered to paint the ceiling, walls, and install hardwood floors in the baby's room. I have a feeling he's going to need all 168 of the days we have left.

I haven't felt any baby kicks or hiccups yet. However, my belly keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger. It's starting to look more like a pregnancy belly rather than looking like I ate a few too many doughnuts. I was catching up with my friend Jim on the phone last night, and he asked if my belly was looking like a basketball... I'd say it's more like a partially deflated football. Not quite the perfect round bump that you see on TV.

Tonight we're flying out to Phoenix for the weekend. Then just three more days until Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment