Thursday, March 15, 2012

33 Weeks

Lucy and I are at 33 weeks. That means we've reached the 50 day countdown.
The bump has her at the size of a honeydew. 
Not sure why I've gained 35 pounds, when she only accounts for about 5 pounds... oh well. 

We had our 33 week check up this morning. Nothing new. Lucy has flipped into the head down position (this is a good thing). I go back in 2 weeks.

I'll end this with a joke that I heard yesterday: Why doesn't anyone play poker in Africa??

Because there are too many cheetahs.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to add in all the extra blood you have to actually make her... and the whole life supporting organs and how your uterus grows from a golf ball to a watermelon... and don't forget the water weight... 35lbs is great! And I think you look fabulous! Kiss Kiss.

    ReplyDelete