Friday, March 21, 2014

Loving Life

Even though I'm sleep deprived, I just wanted to say how much I am loving and enjoying everything about life.

This was me earlier this week:



I successfully walked to pick up a pizza with all three of my beautiful children. While walking I decided...

I love where we live. The weather was beautiful and we are able to walk over to the nearby outdoor mall.

I love walking. A college friend of mine became paralyzed a year and a half ago and some of his posts remind me not to take something as simple as walking for granted.

I love our stroller. My aunt gave us this stroller and it is perfect for us. Sometimes Lucy rides in front and navigates. Other times we hook up the boogie board for her to stand on in the back. And sometimes she just likes to push her brother and sister.



I love my children. All THREE of them. I still can't believe that I'm the mother of three. Just two years ago I only had myself to worry about. As much work as it's been, I'd never want to go back to that.

And I love pizza. I know I should be eating healthier and trying to lose some more of this baby weight. But a nice pizza and a glass of wine with my husband is pretty darn nice.


Waiting for the pizza!


Had to drop in a few Lucy photos of us getting ready to go. Lucy likes to wear mama's shades!









Our walk over to the mall on Sunday to get a cup of frozen yogurt with daddy!









1 comment:

  1. I love this post and I love you and your adorable family, Michelle! So true that we need to remember even what seem like simple things that we're greatful for. I was just about to post on my blog about that so I thought it was so cool that when I read yours it was how I was feeling too :)

    P.S. That stroller is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete