Thursday, March 27, 2014

Dear Audrey - 3 Months


Dear Audrey,


Last week you turned 3 months old. And of course I’m late at posting your update. Lately, things just always seem so busy. I feel like I’m constantly working, washing bottles, folding laundry, changing diapers or feeding someone. At the end of a long day, my favorite thing to do is to just sit on the couch and hold you on my lap. You like to sit up and face me while holding on to my fingers. You have such a pretty smile that lights up your whole face. Then I’ll feed you and you’ll fall asleep. You make the funniest faces when you sleep. You’ll go from a worried face, to an angry face, to a full out laugh while you sleep. I always wonder what you could possibly be dreaming about. You still sleep the majority of the day and you’re starting to consistently sleep about 7 hours at night (your daddy thanks you for that).


You have some crazy hair days. You’ve definitely inherited more of your mama’s features. Your hair is dark and thick, but not quite long or heavy enough that sometimes it’ll stick straight up. Especially after a bath! Speaking of the bath, you love the water.


I always brag to people about what an amazing baby you are.You’re not at all fussy. When you’re awake, you’re happy. Even when you do cry, it is the cutest little whimper. Again, thank you for being so awesome. I owe you. Big time.


I’ll always love you anyway,


Your mama











No comments:

Post a Comment