Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy birthday Daddy!

Yesterday started with my mom, the kids, and I attempting to make Kyle a birthday card. What I imagined and what we ended up with, turned out to be two very different things. It was like a Pinterest project gone bad (except my idea didn't come off of Pinterest. I really don't think anyone could create the birthday card that I was thinking of). Note to all moms: toddlers, newborns and finger paint don't go together well...

Lucy woke Kyle up and sang "happy birthday". I think we probably sang happy birthday at least 10-15 times yesterday.

We spent the day hanging out as a family and then Kyle and I left my mom with all three kids and went out to dinner.

When we got back, we sang "happy birthday" to Kyle (again) and had some yummy desserts.
Here are some pictures of Kyle with Lucy and Audrey.
*Not a surprise: Nolan slept through most of the celebration...










And a picture of Nuna with Audrey (Nuna is always holding Audrey. Seems to be the easiest way to keep Audrey happy)
















And while I'm at it, here are a few of our sleepy little guy...










Oh, and here's a picture of the birthday card...






1 comment:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday!! You have three beautiful children...what a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete