Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dear Nolan - 1 month

Dear Nolan (or "No-No" as Lucy likes to say),

You are one interesting little boy. Your dramatic entrance into this world worried your momma and daddy very much!

When you were cleaned up by the nurse in the delivery room, the nurse told us that you were one "chill" baby. You just liked to look around. Well you're still a pretty mellow guy, as long as you are snuggled up next to me.

I am so lucky to be your mother. You make me feel loved. You will be crying so loud until you hear my voice, and then you immediately calm down.

I've nicknamed you my "lazy lion". When you're hungry, you just open up your mouth and hope someone feeds you. You seem to sleep a lot, and usually through dinner.

In the morning, after daddy leaves for work, you snuggle up close to me and then Audrey will snuggle up next to you. One morning I switched things around and Audrey laid next to me and you behind Audrey. When all of a sudden I look over and you're trying to nurse on the back of your sisters head! Oh Nolan, you are one crazy little guy.

I love you so much and love just staring into your eyes as I hold you and Lucy and I sing you songs.

I'll always love you anyway,
Your momma
































































1 comment:

  1. This is your 1 month song, it isn't very long , hey! Thanks for brightening my day:) Know you are loved.

    ReplyDelete