Friday, February 17, 2012

29 weeks

Lucy and I are at 29 out of 40 weeks. With how crummy I've been feeling, I'm glad that we're about 75% of the way done. 

And the obscure veggie of the week is...

The ever so well known acorn squash. I cooked with acorn squash once, it was terrible. But that probably had something to do with my lack of cooking talent, and my need to make substitutions and estimations on the fly.

Today I'm going to go down to Bloomington to look at a Jeep Liberty. After that I'll be hanging out with Miss Franny. She's going to stay over at Auntie Chel and Kyle's house tonight. It's a good thing too, since we have a bear on the loose in our home, and we will need someone to assist us on a good bear hunt :) I'll keep you posted on whether or not we catch him.

Chicago this weekend with some awesome friends and family. Super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment