Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tis the season...

We had a nice Thanksgiving with Kyle's extended family. On Saturday/Sunday we hung out with my parents. My dad took photos so we could order some Christmas cards. I must say, getting a baby AND two dogs to all look at the camera at the same time can be a bit trying. I was quite disappointed when I would find a stunning photo of myself, only to notice that Kyle's looking down fixing Lucy's coat, Lucy is trying to grab Reggie, Savannah's sticking out her tongue and Reggie is licking his butt. But hey, at least I look good, right?

After a lot of back and forth, we picked out a photo for our first family Christmas card. We went with a photo without Reggie or Savannah. Though Lucy looks excellent in every photo, we chose one based on how Lucy looks, not momma. (It's ok, I know that everyone will be paying more attention to her anyway). So where's the picture, you ask?

You'll just have to wait... it's coming soon to a mailbox near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment