Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dear Lucy – 7 months

Dear Lucy,
 
You are the most amazing 7 month old ever. You make me feel so loved. When you see me, you smile. When I make a funny face, you laugh. When you’re sad or upset, you can be comforted just by me picking you up and holding you. I’ve never felt so important in my life.
 
You are up on all fours, and you’ve started crawling… backwards. You love to eat, especially at 3AM! All of the teachers at Day Care think that you’re just the cutest thing. They love when I put your hair in pig tails.
 
You are a very happy baby. And when you are upset, your dad and I stop whatever we’re doing to comfort you and make you happy. You really got lucky on having such an awesome dad. You don’t have any teeth yet, but I can tell that they’re on the way. Anything you see, you put straight into your mouth. You insist on eating paper. I have learned to tell the clerk to just hand you the receipt.
 
I love watching you watch your dad and Reggie. You’re learning how to do things on your own. Every day you grow a little more (both physically and mentally). I can see you trying to figure things out. I can tell that you’re already very smart. I love you more and more every day. I’m excited to continue to watch you grow!
 
I’ll always love you anyway,
 
Your momma
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment