Sunday, September 14, 2014

Dear Nolan - 8 1/2 months

Dear Nolan,

It has been less than 48 hours since I last saw you, and I miss you terribly. Your daddy and I went on vacation for the first time since you were born, and we left you with Nuna, and left your sisters with Nana & Papa.

My love for you is stronger than any love I've ever experienced. You can be a total butthead, and climb on top of Audrey, and make Lucy so so so mad, but if there's one consistent thing about you, it's your love for your mama. Seriously, you think I'm awesome...

As soon as I come home from work, you army crawl full force in my direction. You are bummed if I pick up Audrey first (she is pretty darn quick!)
Even though you love to cruise from furniture to furniture, your favorite mode of transportation continues to be in a carrier, extra close to your mama.

You have the most amazing toothless grin and it melts my heart. You enjoy playing by yourself, unless Lucy is playing with something you're not suppose to have. She has gotten very good at saying, "Mama, please move Nolan, please" when you are causing trouble.

I really don't think any letter or blog post could ever describe my love for you, but I can promise you, it's the greatest love I'll ever know.

I'll always love you anyway,

Your Mama








No comments:

Post a Comment