Thursday, June 19, 2014

At a loss...

Last night my friend delivered her baby boy. I don't know any of the details, but he didn't make it.

It was just two weeks ago that her little girl (who is Lucy's age) was crying because she wanted her baby brother to come out of her mama's belly immediately. From the stories my friend would tell me, you could feel the brother-sister bond already.

I'm just so sad today. This was not the way it was suppose to happen.

If you get a chance, say a little prayer for baby Jax Hudson and his mama, daddy and big sister. Their whole family could use a few extra thoughts and prayers. Little Reese will forever have a little brother looking out for her from above (though it pains me to think about how you explain something like that to a 2 year old)...

2 comments:

  1. My heart breaks for them, Michelle! We will keep them in our prayers. Im so sorry to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad to hear this. will definitely keep them in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete