Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dear Nolan - 4 Months






Dear Nolan,






You are now 4 months old. Now would be a good time for you
to start sleeping for more than 90 minutes at a time. You love to talk, and you
have the cutest little coos and gaahs. Lately they’ve been accompanied by a
string of drool. You have found your hands, and love to chew on them.






You are a big eater. You eat at least every 2-3 hours. You
get very upset if you’re hungry and someone is not immediately there to feed
you. You are a chunky, smelly, baby with a little bald spot in the back.
Somehow, the camera never picks that up. You can be crying and screaming and
have just spit up everywhere, and I’ll take out my camera, and you immediately
stop and give me a grin. It’s actually kind of amazing how well you photograph.






Daddy has been staying home with you and Audrey on Fridays.
I asked him how you two were doing on a Friday morning, and he said “, Pretty
good. Audrey fell asleep this morning cuddling Nolan, but I had to break them
up because he kept trying to eat her head.”






You are truly a mama’s boy. Secretly, I’m kind of enjoying
it. It often causes me to walk around work like a zombie due to the lack of
sleep. But your cuddles and giggles make it all worth it. You are the happiest
baby ever (as long as you’re being held with a full tummy). I love you so much.






I’ll always love you anyway,






Your mama





No comments:

Post a Comment