Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bitty Bites!




Last weekend we went apple picking at Anderson Orchards. It was a lot of fun and Lucy LOVED it. Her newest word is now "app-ah" which sounds very similar to her word "up-pah". So we've learned to just hand her an apple and lift her up :)
























I never realized how little a one year old's bite marks would be... Especially a one year old with only two bottom teeth. I tried to take a picture of the apple, but Lucy would get pretty upset when I tried to touch her apple... If you look at the bottom edge of the apple skin, you can see how little her bites are. It took her quite a few bites to get this far!!





Overall a great experience and the start of my favorite family annual tradition :)

2 comments:

  1. Lucy and Nana went to the Carmel library program this morning. The theme was Apples... and Lucy was the smartest one year old in the class! She ran up to the puppet horse who had an apple in his mouth and said "appah". Nana was so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Lucy is getting use of Frannie's Sweater. It was one of my favorites. Love the apple picking.

    ReplyDelete