Saturday, October 20, 2012

Boston - Part 1




Lucy with her Nuna

 Yesterday morning my mom and I got up super early to catch the first flight out to Boston. Yes, my wonderful husband also woke up early to make sure we had everything ready (thanks honey).


Good thing Nuna came with. I'm pretty sure there's a zero percent chance we would've made it just Lucy and I.



Lucy's first plane ride!



Lucy went on her first plane ride and she did alright. She fell asleep before we took off and didn't wake up until after we landed. I think that deserves a passing grade :)
Lucy met her (white) Uncle Kevin and (dog) cousin Wrigley.



Cool dog. Great name.




Kevin, feeding the baby while we shop (what a good guy)

 Today we went shopping and on a nice walk. We went to the salon so mom could get her hair cut. Tonight we're getting dinner with Christine and her friends to celebrate Christine's birthday!



A walk with auntie Chris




Wrigley wanted a turn in the Bjorn




At the salon while Nuna gets her hair done



So far a nice relaxing weekend with my favorite people!




Christine with both babies :)




Nap time with Auntie Chris!












No comments:

Post a Comment