Monday, August 17, 2015

First Day of Preschool


Lucy woke up this morning saying "today is my big day!" And it most definitely is.
We read the note that her daddy had left her. Telling her that he loves her and that he is proud of her.
She told me "mama, I'm going to do good listening and use my words. I will use the little-big potty and Ms. MaryAnn will wait until I'm out of the bathroom to flush it. The potty at preschool is green with Ladybugs. Nana just loves green. I'm not going to put my hands in my mouth. I'm going to treat others with respect." The poor girl had a list of things she wanted to do at preschool today and was trying to remember them all. I am so proud of her. I walked her to preschool and got a little choked up as her teacher led her up the stairs and into her school. She has gotten so big, and I am amazed at the polite little girl she has become. She was excited to see me when class was over, and proud to tell me about her day. I just love my little preschooler :)


No comments:

Post a Comment