Monday, April 13, 2015

My Date with Lucy

This post is a little belated, but I wanted to write it down anyway.  A couple weeks ago, Lucy and I got to go out on a Daddy-Daughter date. Just the two of us. Lucy wore a cute dress and kept telling me that she looked so pretty. She did!










We walked around Toys R Us looking at all the different toys. We picked out a purple ball for the backyard and a Frozen coloring book. Then we went to get ice cream and play at Chick-fil-a. Then we decided we better head home to check on Mama and the twins.  I know... not the most extravagant date ever, but it was perfect.




Lucy, you are the sweetest, most amazing little girl. I try hard to remember all the special times we get to spend together, but I know those memories can fade over time.  I think this memory is one I'll be able to recall clearly for a long time, but just in case, I'm happy to have this post to look at when you're all grown up.  I love you sweetheart.


Love, Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment