Sunday, October 20, 2013

Update

We have the best friends and family. I never knew that saying goodbye to a pet would be so hard. I also had no idea that a card, email, or message could make you feel so much better when you're feeling down. I really appreciate all of the kind thoughts and words about Savannah.

One of those nice messages mentioned that I need to blog more frequently. So I'm going to try to update this more often.

Let's see. What have the Rings been up to?

Lucy was sticking her fingers in her ears constantly yesterday, so Kyle took her to the immediacare. Double ear infection. It's only her second one, so no major cause for concern. Unfortunately we think she's having a reaction to the medication and her diaper rash has turned into a full body rash. Poor thing. When she tries to walk she looks like a little old woman who just got done riding a horse!

I had a 29 week check up on Audrey and Nolan. They're both still looking good. Audrey is still on my right side, while Nolan hasn't grasped the concept of "personal space". He was all over the place - kicking, hitting, etc. The nurse estimated Nolan at 2 pounds 14oz and Audrey at 3 pounds 2 oz. That's 6 pounds of baby and there's still a lot of growing to be done.

I'm down to just 4 days a week working and it seems to have helped me not feel so exhausted.

My belly is growing at an outrageous pace. I'll post a photo, since I'm sure Hannah will ask for one, if I don't!

It's hard to believe that we will be a family of 5 (6 counting Reggie dog) in less than two months!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the photo Michelle! Can't wait to meet your family of 5 at Christmas!
    Auntie Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction... make that 6. I didn't forget about Reggie B-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look GREAT!!! Sorry to hear my little Lucy isn't feeling too well. I LOVE THE BABY NAMES!!!! My little man is NOLAN RYAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete