Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Favorite Photo...

A few birthday's back we scanned all of Susan's old photos and organized them for her. When going through them, I found this gem:
That's Kyle, in the tube socks, neon graffiti shorts, with the bowl-cut hairstyle. He's lifting up his sister Kelly, so she can see. My guess is that she still couldn't see anything, but the photo really highlights the love between siblings. Looks like something my brother would've done for my sister or I... OK, maybe more like something he would've done for my sister :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this pic too! I'm not sure I've seen this picture before. What a loving big brother! I'm now picturing Jacob lifting Benjamin up in a few years...or maybe the other way around :) Thanks for posting that, it made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it. Maybe it'll be Jacob lifting up Lucy so she can get the cookies out of nana's cupboards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete