Monday, February 4, 2013

Dear Lucy - 9 Months

Dear Lucy,
 
Tomorrow you turn nine months old! Another month older and again you have found a way to amaze me even more. You have started not only crawling, but climbing as well. You’ve managed to pull yourself up to standing. We’re pretty sure that your first word is “mama”, though you haven’t learned to associate the word with me. (But I’m counting it anyways).
 
Daddy and Nuna took you to your 9 month check up today. You weigh exactly 20 pounds and are 27” tall. You are in the 25th percentile for height, 75th percentile for weight and 96th percentile for head size. We like to joke that we have a “short, fat baby with a big head”. Anyway they quantify it, you are 100% perfect to me.
 
You have managed to stay healthy and save the doctor appointments for regular checkups only (thank you for that). Anytime you’re under the weather and mama and daddy have to work, we drop you off at Nana’s and Papa’s. You still love to be cuddled and held.
I can’t believe how much you’ve grown in just 9 months. I love you so much!
I’ll always love you anyway,
Your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment