Saturday, August 25, 2012

A & B

Kyle's sister, Kelly, is pregnant... with twins... both boys! 

Making their appearance this December will be little A & B. 

I'm excited that little Lucy will have two more cousins. 

I'm not sure how parents manage multiples (one "easy" baby is tough), but if anyone can figure it out and be amazing parents, it'll be Kelly and Jason. If I were a kid all over again, I'd want them as my mom and dad!

Congrats Kelly and Jason!

Hanging out at the Kelly Bar in Killarney,Ireland during the Kerry-Cork game

Who wouldn't love these two as your parents?!?

2 comments:

  1. Michelle!! What a nice post, I couldn't ask for a better sister in law :) A & B are going to be so blessed to have such great aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins! They're going to have so much fun with their cousin Lucy (who by the way has two amazing parents). Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime I'm feeling down, I can now just look at the second photo here - such happy people, and I believe this was on Day One, after an overnight flight!

    ReplyDelete